Had sex with prostitutes but this time i am very wooried for hiv transmisson

Hi i had protected sex with about 4 prostitutes over 3 years and this time i feel really guilty , i have had given protected vaginal sex and recieved protected oral sex , from what i remember the condoms havent broken, i havent kissed the prostitute or fingered them, i am very worried about whether i have caught hiv or not , 3 days after i have got a rash on my arms and thats about it, i am 17 and very anxious i have gone for a test 2 days after too, do u think i have hiv and do u think i should be worried AT ALL? Please help me, i would rather honest truth thank u very much hope to hear from u very soon

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

I'll be very direct with you. Condoms are great at what they do, so there is no risk of getting HIV if the condom doesn't break (breakage is rare). When it comes to oral sex, the risk is considered very low (another way to say that is we really don't see HIV happening this way).

Add that all together and your risk is very low for HIV!

That being said, we do encourage sexually active people to be tested regularly for STDs across the board. This is because different STDs are transmitted in different ways. Think of it like you would a physical: good to do on a regular basis.

Hope this helps!

Erik

P.S. We only give the honest truth in our forums so you're in a good place for that :)

Used condom but am I still at risk
many times asking