Used condom but am I still at risk

I had sex with a woman recently and used a condom, but I think I may have still been at risk. The main concern I have is that a couple days prior to this encounter, one of the calluses on my hand was torn off. By the night we had sex, it wasn't bleeding anymore but it was still fresh, somewhat scabby, and there was a noticeable pain when I extended my fingers away from the palm. The pain felt like the fresh skin was stretching, if that makes any sense. Also, if I pressed on the surrounding area of the wound, a clear liquid would sometimes come out. When I was fingering her, I did end up getting vaginal fluid on and around the wound. Aside from that, I was sucking on her nipples and may have ingested some breast milk, but at the most it would have been a drop or two. I chew tobacco so I do not know how this would factor into the situation with sore gums. She is 21 with no kids. Finally, I shaved a few hours before the sex. I used an electric razor and nicked myself next to my testicles. It bled for a short time and I took a shower about a couple hours afterwards, about two hours before the sex. It was not bleeding during, though. So with all of this, what do you think my risk of transmission is? I do not know her status but I do know that she is pretty promiscuous. Please, if you can shed any insight into my situation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There isn't any risk from that you're talking about. This is because of two big points: 1) wounds/cuts/etc. have to be fresh and open (yours were not, with the exception of when you were forcing it open by pressing on it) and 2) there has to be a significant amount of fluid going into your body (a couple drops of breast milk isn't that)

Hope this helps!

Erik

P.S. The point of whether your sex partner is promiscuous of not is beside the point. You are both sexually active! What matters in terms of risk is what your intimate contact was like.

Female received oral from HIV+ male & protected sex
Had sex with prostitutes but this time i am very wooried for hiv transmisson