Hiv test acuracy

Hi there. This is a question to help all people that came to the forum looking for answers. Yesterday ive talked to a nurse that does hiv 1&2 quick blood tests at a health center. She says that this quick blood test is 99.75% correct after 5 weeks exposure. Do you doctors agree with this? She showed me a paper that cames with the test and there it says that it is 99.75% accurate after 5 weeks and she told me that she never seen anyone there changing is status after this 5 weeks test. Do you doctors agree with this?

The nurse also told me that almost 99% of people that gets infected with hiv have antibodies developing in the first 2-4weeks, only people that uses heavy drugs and had a recent transplant, this period doesnt apply and they have to wait the 3 months period. Whats your oppinion on that?

best regards and thanks for the learning on this hard topic

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- I agree with her that the current tests we use are very accurate by 4 (or 5 as it may be) weeks. By 90 days these tests are conclusive. Take care, LHW

re: oral sex asking for the 3rd time plz answer......
Thrush n only 8 weeks scared