re: oral sex asking for the 3rd time plz answer......

hii i am vry ,much thankful of ur valuable advice wich u r providing us....i male 18 i had oral sex wid a transexual prostitue using a condom .......i was wearing a condom she gav me a blowjob..i didnt do nythg....bt on the nxt day i found a big cut on my uncovered part of the penis dat is btween testis and penis ... i noticd it the nxt day.....i thnk dat mite because of her teeth as i tried deepthroat....do i am @ a risk of hiv if she had a cut or nt iam nt sure plz doctor give ur valuable feed back as early as possible i am vry much anxious...thankyou

and 1 of ur expert Ms. Southall responded 2 this as

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV and with a condom obviously decreases those risks dramatically! HIV is not passed through saliva and it sounds like the condom may have ripped during oral sex, this does increase the risk some, but only that just some. I would consider your exposure very minimal.

1st of all thankyou for ur valauble reponse.... but i still have a query dat suppose if dat cut part of my penis was not covered with condom becoz since it was at the bottom of my penis and was at the below part of my penis becoz sumtimes condom is not stretched upto the bottom of the penis in excitement..or if dat cut was from before the oral sex...do i will get afftected with hiv if she had cut on her lips or in mouth i am not sure wether she had or not.. or becoz of her saliva since i tried deepthroat it would hav been fall on my fresh cut or becoz of her teeth bite since i may had fresh blood on dat cut or in dat region around the cut and... rest of all my condom was completely ok not broken upto the tip of my penis and i ejaculated in the condom only..... so do i need to get tested for hiv does it required...and i hav got tested for hiv 1 year back under a regular checkup and i was tested negative and... would it be ok if i get tested directly after 3months of post exposure with elisa test instead of first in 4 weeks after exposure then once again after 3 months if u advice me to get tested....

plz dr give ur valuable response i am damn worried and plz tell watever is the truth i am ready to accept it...plz it is my humble request to you to plz reply me wid the reason wether why i am affected or not becoz some of the expert are tellin i am not affected... plz reply wid ur valuable feed back i am damn worried...

i was only the reciving one...i didnt gave her oral sex..and also there are some many traces of her teeth on my penis towards the end of my penis below side...they are a bit deep also.... its 2 weeks after exposure and i still dont have any symptoms but still very much worried because only just 2 weesk are over

thankyou charu

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Oral sex is a very inefficient way to acquire HIV. The mouth does not contain the type of cells that HIV likes to infect. I think the fact that you used a condom makes this risk even that much lower. If you remain worried you can certainly get tested for HIV. By 4 weeks after the encounter, antibodies to HIV are typically detected by standard HIV tests.

Feel free to browse our extensive articles on oral sex which are updated regularly.

Take care, LHW

http://www.thebody.com/index/safesex/oralsex.html

males sitting down to use the toilet
Hiv test acuracy