|Please doctor, Intravenous therapy.
Jan 31, 2013
Hello Dear doctor. Thanks for all Your answers. I come to one doctor and he made me an intravenous therapy. After then I saw that in cap of bottle was multiple punctures. I'm serious worrying. Could someone insert infected blood? And if suppose that blood were inserted 5 min before start therapy, could the virus stay live in that bottle? Thanks for Your answer !!!
| Response from Mr. Cordova
I find it highly unlikely that something like this would have occurred. I do not think this happened. I do not think you should be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.