|Please doctor, Intravenous therapy.
Jan 31, 2013
Hello Dear doctor. Thanks for all Your answers. I come to one doctor and he made me an intravenous therapy. After then I saw that in cap of bottle was multiple punctures. I'm serious worrying. Could someone insert infected blood? And if suppose that blood were inserted 5 min before start therapy, could the virus stay live in that bottle? Thanks for Your answer !!!
| Response from Mr. Cordova
I find it highly unlikely that something like this would have occurred. I do not think this happened. I do not think you should be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of HIV?
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.