|Please doctor, Intravenous therapy.
Jan 31, 2013
Hello Dear doctor. Thanks for all Your answers. I come to one doctor and he made me an intravenous therapy. After then I saw that in cap of bottle was multiple punctures. I'm serious worrying. Could someone insert infected blood? And if suppose that blood were inserted 5 min before start therapy, could the virus stay live in that bottle? Thanks for Your answer !!!
| Response from Mr. Cordova
I find it highly unlikely that something like this would have occurred. I do not think this happened. I do not think you should be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.