Please doctor, Intravenous therapy.

Hello Dear doctor. Thanks for all Your answers. I come to one doctor and he made me an intravenous therapy. After then I saw that in cap of bottle was multiple punctures. I'm serious worrying. Could someone insert infected blood? And if suppose that blood were inserted 5 min before start therapy, could the virus stay live in that bottle? Thanks for Your answer !!!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I find it highly unlikely that something like this would have occurred. I do not think this happened. I do not think you should be concerned.

In health,

Richard

Is it possible that all the symptoms are seen and still be negative
males sitting down to use the toilet