Is it possible that all the symptoms are seen and still be negative

Hi, a month ago I have a test and during that time all the symptoms were already seen and the test came to be negative. Do you think symptoms are seen just as it is. I guess after the infection is there and antibodies are produced the symptoms are seen right. Please clear my doubt

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Symptoms alone are a notoriously unreliable way to diagnose an HIV infection. The symptoms associated with ARS are the same symptoms that accompany so many other things.

An initial test at 28 days, and a final test at 90 days are the only way to find out if an infection has occurred. The 28 day test is only if you need to test for your peace of mind. A negative test at 28 days would indicate that a negative result at 90 days is to be expected, but must be confirmed.

In health,

Richard

about hiv during shaving
Please doctor, Intravenous therapy.