HIV toilet paper! HELP im only 16

Okay so, yesterday at school I went to use the rest room right after some girl I don't sit on the seats but I used the restroom to urine real quick and then I wipped I always glance at the toilet paper just in case I didn't see anything, and I wiped but the next piece of paper I got on a sheet had a drop of blood (was going to put it on vagina for discharge) I noticed it, I didn't used it got a new one, my question is what are the change of the paper I used to wipe having blood and I didn't realize, I wipe and she has HIV, it was like 10-20 seconds after she used the restroom?! HELP!!!' PLEASE!!!!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

There is no risk in this situation. Please take the time to check out our section on: What is HIV?. I think you will find the information there extremely helpful.

In health,

Richard

Pls help Richard!
about hiv during shaving