|Pls help Richard!
Jan 31, 2013
Hey Richard I am from France and I got a traditional carpet from Thailand. After breakfast I walked on it barefoot and something pricked my foot. I couldn't find anything at the First time, about 10 hours later I checked my Foot again because it still hurt and there I saw a splinter. Would I be at risk if it would have Been contaminated? The carpet was Hand made and has already Been laying in my Flat for 3 days. I used a vacuum cleaner but unfortunately Missed this splinter :-(. Am I at risk??
| Response from Mr. Cordova
There is no risk in this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.