Dr Richard.. pls respond...

Please sir respond to my situation. I am heavily stressed out.

My situation:- I am a 30 yr old heterosexual male. I had a private lap dance with a female stripper in a club couple of days back. The dance was of 5 minutes. During the dance the stripper pulled my pants down and started rubbing her vagina on my unprotected penis. I couldn't say NO, just carried away with excitement. After 2-3 minutes I ejaculated. My penis never inserted into her vagina. But I am not sure if some fluids exchanged during the rubbing process. I am not sure whether the female stripper has HIV. This was my first ever sexual encounter with any women. Now I am guilty and freaking out in anxiety. I shouldn't have gone to such place. I vowed not to do that again. Please please sir help me. Am I safe? Do I need immediate HIV test? I have seen some previous posts where you mentioned that it is of low risk to get HIV in case of non-penetrative sex. My situation is little different. Please respond to my situation.

I badly need your suggestion. Please please help me.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. Since there was no penetration, you were not at risk for HIV.

In health,

Richard

Is it all in my head
Insertive Oral Sex i dont undesrtood