HIv risk

Can you catch HIV and similar diseases from whering shoes thathsomeone as used before me? I used someone elses shoes and the shoes rubed the back of my ankle and made it bleed.

If the person before me had Hiv or something similar would this put me at risk?

I do feel this is more related to my health anxity, and need to stop this type of thinking and would be very greatful for your help

Thank you!!

If HIV could be transmitted this way, shoe stores would be the hot spots of this epidemic. Socks would join condoms as protection and we would start asking newly diagnosed patients whether they got the virus from a man or Manolo Blahniks. Lucky for you and all the rest of us, this is not a virus that could be caught by walking in someone else's shoes. DW

So worried - question 2nd time pls answer
20 weeks is that enough?