So worried - question 2nd time pls answer

9 weeks ago I visited a gynaecologist in India for thrush. she used metal speculum and gloves to do a full pelvic exam. I asked her later if she sterilises her equipment and she said yes. I am used to docs using plastic disposable speculum. So I got really worried and started thinking abt the risk of getting HIV if she reused the gloves. I was the first patient for the afternoon apt (morning slot 9-1:00 and afternoon starts from 4:30pm) I have since then been researching abt symtoms on internet.

3 weeks later I got a very bad soar throat with low grade fever (99.8-100). Fever was only there for 1-2 days but I had to take antibiotics for soar throat and lasted for 1.5. weeks. 2 weeks later I had really a very soar toungue, it looked like my taste buds were swollen but no blisters. Also started noticing bright red dots on my arms. 2 weeks later I got itching all over my body. My GP says I had glossititis and Cherry angioma. My ferritin level is 16 She thinks I am worrying for nothing and there is no way I can get HIV from the gyne. But she still got me to do a HIV test at 8 weeks which cam eback negative. But I was on Aciclovir at the time I took the HIV test. I am worried if the Aciclovir effected my test results and I got a false negative. I am stressing a lot abt the symtoms. Pls would really appreciate a response

Acyclovir will not affect the test and I agree that it seems inconceivable for you to have caught HIV from a gynecologic exam. DW

Do these test results indicate a good status?
HIv risk