Do these test results indicate a good status?
Jan 30, 2013
3 weeks ELISA Negative. 25 Days HIV RNA PCR for both HIV1-2 Undetectable. And a dot blot and Inno lia strip immunoassays Negative on day 58. Are these conclusive? I can feel a lymphnode in my neck, just one. that is worrying me. What is your opinion?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Looks pretty conclusive to me. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.