Jan 30, 2013
Hi i was with a woman last week and touched her vagina, and few seconds after with the same finger i wiped out some precum from my penis,and once i realized what i did i wiped out everyting with a clean cloth i dont know this womans status, is there any risk of doing this? thank you
Response from Dr. Wohl
See recent posts about casual exposure and HIV risk. Basically, this is not a virus that is caught with a glancing blow. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.