rapid hiv test

I was tested for HIV with a "4th Generation Rapid Test" and the result was negative. The lady that administered my test said that the test would detect antibodies at 21 days (my possible exposure was 49 days ago). The test was a finger prick and the results in between 10-12 minutes. My possible exposure was from protected (intact latex condom and he pulled out) vaginal sex with a male of unknown status. Is this a reliable test and result?

The encounter carries no risk and the test is negative. You are not HIV+.

about immunue in persons body!!sory for my english
fluid contact