For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

about immunue in persons body!!sory for my english

dr wohl can you tell me what age persons immune will have down they do not develop antibody at 3 months ? pls dont ignore this question sorry for my english thank you

Most everyone should be able to produce antibodies to HIV regardless of age. I know of no studies that indicate that responses are so low at advanced age to result in a false negative. If you are not believing your HIV antibody test then you could try to get a p24 antigen test or an HIV RNA PCR. They are more costly but look for the virus and do not rely on antibodies. DW

Dr Wohl please comment
rapid hiv test