|Dr Wohl please comment
Jan 30, 2013
I am a male age 27 that was involved as a top with another male unprotected. I had a 11 day rna test that came back undetectable and oraquick swab test one at two weeks and another at five weeks. Do you believe that I am hiv neg Best regards and thank you
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I'd get the 12 week HIV test anyway. Then you can stop worrying about HIV from this encounter. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.