Dr. Wohl plz answer ASAP value your opinion.
Jan 30, 2013
Severe hiv symptoms after a negative antibody test at 6 months. Symptoms include: eye floaters, white tongue, looser stools, muscle fatigue and twitching, persistant throat drainage/sinus infection or post nasal drip. I'm scared for my life and wanna move on after my mistake with my fiancé. I've tested negative for all stds out to 6 months post mistake of unprotected vaginal sex. It was one time and I am male. With these symptoms am I safe from hiv?
Response from Dr. Wohl
If your HIV testing is negative, then so are you. If you are ill, you need to see a good medical provider to find out what other than HIV is the cause. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Does Sore Always Mean Std?
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.