systematic candida and ELISA test?

Hello, im suffering from systematic candida for several years. I went to do an HIV rapid test using a blood samples, waited 30min and found NEGETIVE. the lab also sent my blood to an ELISA test and im waiting for the results. I'V heard that systematic candida can cause an alisa test the be false-positive or inconclusive,that beacause candida antibodies are very similar to hiv antibodies .

is that true?

i quote: " Independent data show that p24 proteins, the basis for the ELISA antibody test, have been found to cross react with a wide variety of uninfected human tissue and blood samples from other disease states. For example, antibodies to candidiasis and mycobacterium infections cross react with p24"

from : http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/panel/chapter4.htm

AND ALSO: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2051308

thx

You cite an HIV denialist website and a paper that does not demonstrate what you are worried about at all. In fact, what cross reactivity would do is lead to a false POSITIVE HIV test, not a false negative. The testing available today is excellent. Believe it. DW

third time asking please help
Dr. Wohl plz answer ASAP value your opinion.