3rd time asking pls help me

Hi doctor, I know how busy you are and obiously has alot of other important and urgent matters at hand, but pls spend some time on my issue as im shared shit and cant sleep.

I had sex with a prostitute with a condom (vaginal only). After i shot my load, she took of the condom which was dripping with vaginal fluid+lube, my pubic hair area is also dripping with the fluids. She told me to lay down on my stomach for a massage. My question is can the fluids enter my pennis while layying this way? As my pennis was pressed to my pubic hair area where a lot of fluids from her was. If the fluids does enter what is the possibilities of inffection? It is outside the body after all. But is it possible that lube can prolong hiv activeness outside the body?

Pls answer..thx

I see where you are going with this but I don't see a risk here. See all the recent posts where I have explained innoculum and how there has to be enough virus getting to places where it can enter your body. Remember, HIV does not get through intact skin and I don't think there would be enough exposure to the tip of your penis to cause trouble. Still concerned? Get and HIV test at 4 weeks or so after the exposure. If negative, you are fine.

Pls Pls answer my question, its my 5th time
Rsrsuthar