Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

3rd time asking pls help me
Jan 30, 2013

Hi doctor, I know how busy you are and obiously has alot of other important and urgent matters at hand, but pls spend some time on my issue as im shared shit and cant sleep.

I had sex with a prostitute with a condom (vaginal only). After i shot my load, she took of the condom which was dripping with vaginal fluid+lube, my pubic hair area is also dripping with the fluids. She told me to lay down on my stomach for a massage. My question is can the fluids enter my pennis while layying this way? As my pennis was pressed to my pubic hair area where a lot of fluids from her was. If the fluids does enter what is the possibilities of inffection? It is outside the body after all. But is it possible that lube can prolong hiv activeness outside the body?

Pls answer..thx

Response from Dr. Wohl

I see where you are going with this but I don't see a risk here. See all the recent posts where I have explained innoculum and how there has to be enough virus getting to places where it can enter your body. Remember, HIV does not get through intact skin and I don't think there would be enough exposure to the tip of your penis to cause trouble. Still concerned? Get and HIV test at 4 weeks or so after the exposure. If negative, you are fine.

DW

Previous
Pls Pls answer my question, its my 5th time
Next
Rsrsuthar

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.