Pls Pls answer my question, its my 5th time

Hello there.

Sorry for the long story but i just want to make sure that you know all the details. I had an unprotected sex with another guy on 20/10/2012. He told me he was negative but still for my peace of mind i went to a charity foundation and had a free hiv test using the finger prick equipment on 15/12/2012. Thanks to god the the result was negative.The other guy also had a test after two days to mine and he said he was negative too. After i left the room and on my way back to home i realized that i did not see the nurse taking the test equipment out from a new pack. When i went inn,he asked me few question and then he asked me to wash my hands and by the time i came back everything was ready and i had my test.

So for the peace of my mind again i had another test via NHS and that was a week after my first test on 21/12/2012 and on 27/12/2012 my GP informed me that I am negative.

However on same night on 27/12/2012 i had these rash on the middle of my chest and i also had headache for some time. I am once again worried that what if the equipment used by the charity was used on someone else before me and i might have caught hiv from it.

Can you please help me out as i am freaked out at this time. Can you tell me if i might have caught hiv or can it me something else?

Thanks.

Wow, getting infected from an HIV testing center would seem cruelly ironic and, I must say, pretty much impossible. I do not know of data from UK but here in the US no cases of transmission from the health care system to a patient has been documented in ages. So, I think this is a case of nerves playing on you. Still not convinced, get another test somewhere else but something tells me that may not help relieve your concerns. DW

Doctor, please clarifi my risk ... 5th time asking
3rd time asking pls help me