Sign of AIDS after 1 or 2 days?
Jan 30, 2013
I had unprotected oral/vaginal sex 2 days ago with a girl that i met at a club. A day after the incident i have the following symptoms:
- sore throat - high fever - swollen nymph glands - back neck pain - lower back pain
The fever went away on the 3 day after some extreme night sweats but i still have sore throat and have pain in back neck and lower back.
I know this can be a viral infection but I am quite paranoid, I have talked to the girl and she says she doesn't have HIV but I am just afraid that she might not be aware of it yet. So I want to know if the sign of AIDS can show in 1 or 2 days?
P.S. I also had a very bad hangover the next day with severe headache and spewing.
I am going to get tested day after tomorrow anyway but the wait is making me very anxious and depressed so any help would be highly appreciated.
Response from Mr. Cordova
No, you would not be experiencing ARS so quickly. However, unprotected penetrative sex IS a risk. I would suggest an HIV test at 90 days to be sure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.