|Testing at 12 weeks
Jan 30, 2013
I've been tested at 12 weeks for HIV and Hepatitis panal. They came back negative! Can I move on or should I be tested again? I'm a little worried, I noticed a redness on my inner lip. After seeing my doctor she expained that I was ok.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
90 days is considered conclusive. 12 weeks is not quite 90 days (84 days). I would not expect your result to change in those six days. I agree with your doctor. I think you are OK.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Can Help Genital Warts?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Weakness After Herpes Outbreak
- Risk Of Transmitting Hpv Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.