Jan 30, 2013
hello doctor i had protected sex with a sex worker and also had long masturbation to the penis i tested for HIV status came negative still i m worried about infection pls help me
Response from Mr. Cordova
You used a condom, and you tested negative. It sounds like you have nothing to be concerned about. If you continue to be concerned by this incident then I would suggest talking with a therapist, counselor, or even a trusted friend. Your worry has nothing to do with any actual risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.