Jan 30, 2013
hello doctor i had protected sex with a sex worker and also had long masturbation to the penis i tested for HIV status came negative still i m worried about infection pls help me
Response from Mr. Cordova
You used a condom, and you tested negative. It sounds like you have nothing to be concerned about. If you continue to be concerned by this incident then I would suggest talking with a therapist, counselor, or even a trusted friend. Your worry has nothing to do with any actual risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
- Can Someone Get Hiv From Swallowing Semen?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- Does Having Diarrhea Affect Absorption Of HIV Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.