Condom broken during insertive anal. Follow up question! Please help!

Hello Dr.Cordova,

Thank you for answering my question but as I kept on reading my post and your answer I start to ask myself if I provided the correct information.

To sum it up, condom ripped at the top of my penis head, once I pulled out, the condom was still on the penis head and I had to move the condom around and saw a half inch rip. My concern is that can HIV got tru the rip and enter my uretha or my uretha got exposed outside the rip when the rip happened? Can you confirm that the transmission is unlikely? Thank you so much!

Response from Mr. Cordova

If your urethra was covered then transmission would not be as likely. You must go in for a test. That is the only way to know if transmission has occurred. Nothing I say will change that fact.

educated but concerned
infection