How risky is this? plus test result

I had sex with a sex worker. I used a condom and I am sure the head of my penis was covered. I had shaved my bubic area before sex and fluids of vagina came in contact with the shaved skin. 1) I have read that HIV is NOT infectious when it is out side the body. Does that apply to my case also even though the vaginal fluids directly came from her vagina to my skin? 2) I had HIV RNA PCR for both HIV-1 and HIV-2 about 25 days after infection and the result was undetectable. How accurate are these results and is it possible that they are false negatives? 3) Are the Pepti-Lav immunoassays sensitive enough to detect the antibodies after 60 days from exposure?

Thank you and waiting your reply minute by minute, please help!!

The risk of transmission is nil. The testing is conclusive and with a negative HIV antibody, there is no reason to think the HIV PCR inaccurate. No antibody or virus was detected in your blood. You are HIV negative.

For Dr. Wohl only..
No Viral Load, Ratio=1.0, dropping T cells