For Dr. Wohl only..

Dr. I did unprotected insertive anal sex.. I tested at 4th week after exposure for second generation tested. Then on the 12th week the 4th generation test I think ( I saw the lab they are using Abbott architect which test for HIV ag/ab )..But my result is HIV 1 and 2 antibody non-reactive. I am sure with the test bec. they showed me how they are doing it. Also I would ask are all Abbott Architect machines detect IgM for HIV antibodies??? And finally is my result conclusive after 84 days or I need more testing and when..God bless you always Dr.

The testing shows that you are HIV negative. The test looks for HIV antibodies (including IgM) and antigen (actual part of the virus). No further testing is needed.

she was hiv positive
How risky is this? plus test result