Condom Mistake

Concern. About 7 weeks ago I had sex with a female of unknown status. My concern is that I fingered her vagina while kissing her lips and then after I open the condom and had protected sex with her. My concern is that I had vaginal fluids in my fingers when I put the condom on my penis. I believe I touched the inside of the tip of the condom when I placed it on my fingers. How risky was it and do you recommend that I get checked at week thirteen? I usually get a full HIV and std test once a year. Should I wait until September when I get my checkup?

This sounds like close to zero risk. If you have not had a recent HIV test, I would get one as a matter of routine practice.

The reason this is not risky is that for infection to happen there needs to be sufficient virus present. A small amount of vaginal fluid is unlikely to have the concentration of virus present. Less fluid also means less opportunity for any virus (if even present) to find its way to places it can enter your body.

3rd time please help - Many Symptoms.
Freaking out help please!