3rd time please help - Many Symptoms.

Good afternoon Doctor. I hope you can help me with the concerns I have regarding some potential symptoms.

I'm 42 and otherwise a healthy male. Two years ago I had several protected encounters with Transexual Sex workers and then one male sex worker. During the encounter with the male sex workerI think - but an not sure - that I used protection. This was in late October 2011

I do have bad seasonal allergies problems and have had for most of my life. On Thanksgiving 2012 I started getting a sinus infection. I also began to get oral herpes - which I have also had off and on for many years. At the same time I got itchy flaky eyebrows - which have since gone away. The sinus infection appeared to get better but then in mid december I started having clogged ears and tinnitus. I then went to an ENT who speculated that I had a sinus infection and gave me two weeks of antibiotics. I have felt horrible ever since. Some days I am very dizzy and out of it. I also have some hot flashes and feel like I sometimes have peripheral neuropathy in my hands and feet - sporadic. A few nights I have woken up with minor sweating - but again this is sporadic.

After two weeks on antibiotics and a CT scan it appeared I still had the infection. I get some post nasal drainage every day. The doctor put my back on antibiotics for another 2 weeks.

While the dizziness and lightheadedness is better I still have some times throughout the day where I feel it.

Just today when I feel like things are improving I get a red/purple colored lesion between my upper lip and nose which appears like it has something hard underneath. It is about pimple size but is darker and doesn't act like a pimple or oral herpes. I also have had a very stiff neck (where the neck meets the back of the head) which comes and goes throughout the day.

I don't rule out that this is all caused by anxiety / stress but the symptoms seem to overwhelmingly point to HIV. I realize that diagnosis based on symptoms is unreliable. But these appear to be overwhelming and I am scared to death.

Do these symptoms seem like HIV to you?

I can not tell if you have HIV or not based on the history you relate. You really need to get HIV tested. This will determine whether you have HIV or not. I would also get medical attention to make sure that there is not another infection or non-infectious cause of your lesions.

Is Oraquick In Home Test Reliable ( taken twice)
Condom Mistake