Is Oraquick In Home Test Reliable ( taken twice)

I had condom protected vaginal intercouse 16 months ago.

I took the New in Home Oraquick (Orasure) in home test in Dec. 2012 and took it again in Jan. 2013, Both test results were negative. I need to know if I can consider these two negative test results as conclusive or do I need more testing.

The reason I ask is from what I can read on the internet the new Oraquick in home test , in clincal trials before FDA approval it had a false negative rate of about 8 percent. Thats why I took it twice, and several weeks apart.

Thank you for your help

This exposure was basically NO RISK. The home test is the same as that used in clinics. The lower accuracy reflects user error. If you think you did the test exactly right, no worry about believing the result. Besides, your risk of a false positive are greater than you being HIV infected given the absence of risk (at least) with this encounter.

my chances of contacting an std
3rd time please help - Many Symptoms.