my chances of contacting an std

I got a handjob from a masseuse at a massage parlor recently. She spit on my penis without me asking for it and gave me a handjob. She had rings on her fingers that increased friction. After ejaculating I washed my penis cleanly with soap and hot water. 11-12 days after that incident I started have cold symptoms and sore throat. I explained this to my physician who took a good look at my sore throat and prescribed antibiotic. My sore throat hasn't cured yet after 5 days of antibiotics. I can see white spots in my throat. I have no other symptoms of herpes except flu symptoms but I am freaking out about the possibility of getting the virus. I know a lot of people dont even have symptoms. Its been 16-17 days since the incident. Please tell me the chances of me having herpes and what I should do next. Worst decision of my life so so regret it.

I see no risk of HIV here. Saliva does not carry that virus. Now, HSV is a whole different kettle of fish. We can get HSV from saliva. However, the symptoms you describe do not sound like this at all. Also, in most cases, transmission of HSV1 and HSV2 goes unnoticed. Your sore throat suggests something else, perhaps unrelated to this encounter.

At this point depending on your anxiety and your financial situation you could go to an infectious diseases clinic and get advise regarding HSV risk. Antibodies for HSV 1 and 2 could be checked now. If you are positive now, probable you have been infected for long while (before this encounter). If you are negative for HSV2 could recheck in a few weeks and if still negative, no worry of transmission.

regarding PEP - Third time of posting PLEASE PLEASE REPLY
Is Oraquick In Home Test Reliable ( taken twice)