insertive oral sex

I was in a sauna and gestured to another man. He came up to me and asked me to wet his penis with my mouth. There was no ejaculation in my mouth although a few days later, I noticed after brushing my teeth that my tongue bled,just a tiny spot and it healed instantly. I dont recall brushing my teeth before leaving the house to go to the sauna but the meeting in question would have occurred over two hours after a tooth brushing. Need I worry about this, should I be tested. This is the first time I ever had oral sex and for this reason there was no ejaculation in my mouth.

You have asked a question that many writing to this site have asked. Therefore, this is a standard reply I have prepared.

Oral sex is a very inefficient way to acquire HIV. The mouth does not contain the type of cells that HIV likes to infect. One study from Europe that followed couples where one person was HIV+ and the other HIV- failed to find a case of HIV transmission despite unprotected oral sex.

If you remain worried, due to some circumstance, you can certainly get tested for HIV. By 4 weeks after the encounter, antibodies to HIV are almost always detected by standard HIV tests.

Please be aware that syphilis, herpes simplex virus, and gonorrhea can certainly be transmitted by oral sex.

BUS scare
Worried about testing after uncompleted PEP (updated)