Please HELP!!! Condom broke I am HIV positive man and my wife is negative

I am on ART VIRADAY diagnose HIV positive on the month of August 2012 CD4 count 250 before on ART treatment . I ve a baby which is 2 months old and my wife is HIV negative. on 28th night we had a sex with a condom protection. the condom break off (during oral sex as she told me). is there is a chance to get infected my wife.

I would not be worried if during oral sex the condom came off. Placing your uncovered penis in her mouth does not pose a risk. HIV is found in the semen. When you ejaculate (cum) inside a vagina or anus, the virus can find its way into your wife's system and cause infection.

Ejaculation in the mouth is not a very high risk activity as the mouth is not very hospitable to HIV. So, if we are talking about condom breaking during oral sex and you did not even ejaculate, I would not worry at all about transmission to your wife.

Accuracy of Determine HIV 1&2 Rapid HIV antibody test
BUS scare