Accuracy of Determine HIV 1&2 Rapid HIV antibody test

I had protected sex with an HIV positive prostitute in Nigeria on the 6th of August,2011. i discovered she was positive that same day we had sex. I experience several symptoms afterwards. they are as follows: 1. Chills a week after exposure 2. burning pain which starts from the abdomen and front thigh, which has now spread to my leg, feet, arms, hand and lower back till date. 3. painless unilateral swollen lymph nodes in the groin, armpit, and under jaw for 13 months now. 4.Occasional body ache, fatique and joints weakness. 5.nausea with weight loss in the first week of April 2012 and i could not regain the weight. I did 3 Rapid HIV antibody test within 17 months in two different hospitals. 9 months post exposure- Determine HIV 1&2( Non-reactive) 13 months post exposure- Determine HIV 1&2( Non-reactive) 17 months post exposure- Determine HIV 1&2(Non-reactive) Doctor, I am totally confused and very scared. How sensitive and accurate is this Rapid HIV antibody test and what do you suggest i do. Thanks and please respond to me. Am I infected?

I am pretty sure that you don't have HIV. If you remain skeptical you can pursue getting an HIV RNA PCR test that looks for the virus itself. They are expensive. There are other infections one can catch during sex. I would be screened for these. Also, these symptoms could have nothing to do with this encounter. A good medical evaluation should help sort this out.

Am I in danger??? IM FREAKING OUT
Please HELP!!! Condom broke I am HIV positive man and my wife is negative