Insertive oral sex with blood in the saliva

Hello, Ive insertive oral sex with a man who brushed his theeth before practice oral sex on me, i supose that he maybe have some blood in his mouth from the brushed of his theeth and enter in my urethra , i need to get tested for hiv from thins incident ?, Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

In a situation like this, the bigger risk would be to him, not you. By brushing his teeth, he increased the likelihood that there were cuts or abrasions in his mouth. Those cuts or abrasions can become portals of entry for the virus. The likelihood of him infecting you when he performed oral sex is pretty low. I would not be concerned. I do not think you need to be tested for this incident.

In health,

Richard

feeling sensation on private part
Public bus