HIV from someone uninfected?

Hello, I had sex with a man 6 months ago, I am a man as well, and developed a swollen lymph node. However, he got a hiv test 6 months after our sex which was negative and Showed me the results? Can I rule out hiv or is there a way to get it from someone who tests negative six months after sex? Thanks for any help you can give in this issue! I appreciate it. Also, this was my first and only time having sex. The exposure was unprotected oral, giving and taking, and protected received anal.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

His six month test would indicate that he was HIV negative at the time you two had sex. Any testing done outside of 90 days is considered conclusive.

Your exposure was low risk. Oral sex is a lower risk activity, and I would consider protected anal sex to be lower risk as well. Outside of abstinence, using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many other STD's.

Now that you are sexually active, it is important for you to be tested for all STD's, including HIV at least once a year, and preferably every six months. Visit http://www.hivtest.org to find a testing facility near you.

In health,

Richard

dr richard pls answer to me!!!140th day reslut!!
Possible intentional needle poke by sex worker