|dr richard pls answer to me!!!140th day reslut!!
Jan 29, 2013
hi dr richard , i had a sex with hiv positive girl i used condom but it was torn at the cumm time, after that i had some slightly symptoms then i tested at 90th day and 140th day both were negative test was hiv 1/2 antibody test , can u tell me is this considered conclusive to me ?am i hiv free?pls im worried too much .thank you for your time
| Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV testing done at the 90 day mark (and beyond) would be considered conclusive. You are negative from this incident.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Once You Have A Std Do You Ever Get Rid Of The Std
- Signs And Symptoms Of Pubic Lice
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Basic Metabolic Panel Hiv Irregularities
- Can Vaginal Fluid Entering The Eye Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.