Oral sex question, 3rd time asking- please answer and put my mind at ease.

I started seeing a new guy at the end of October. I really liked him and trusted him way to quickly and way to early. While I did not allow him to talk me into sexual intercourse, I did allow him to talk me into performing oral sex on him

I performed oral sex on him 3 or 4 times over the course of the month I was seeing him. I never let him cum in my mouth, but there was a lot pre-cum.

I know oral sex is typically a low risk encounter, but I sometimes bite the insides of my cheeks (bad habit) and I am not sure if I had been biting the insides of my cheeks at any point before performing oral sex on him.

He claims that he is clean and has been tested for HIV- but I realized (and this was the reason I stopped seeing him) that he was not as trust worthy as I thought he was.

I am now very worried that he could have had HIV. If he does, what are the chances that I could have contracted him from him?

I would really, really appreciate an answer. I have been very stressed out about this.

Thanks,

-L

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi L:

Cuts or abrasions in the mouth can increase the risk of transmission. Why don't you go in for a test at 90 days. If you like, you can go in for a preliminary test at 28 days. I'm confident both will be negative.

In health,

Richard

How often should I get tested after needle prick?
dr richard pls answer to me!!!140th day reslut!!