Insertive oral sex

Hello, first of all thenks for the answer, mi situation is the next. Ive been with a man, he first brushed his theeth and then we kiss for about 5 minutes, then he suck my penis for about 4 minutes i think, my question is if im at risk of get infected of hiv from this risk, honestly i dont remember if i see or not see blood, but i yhink that if he brushed his theeth, maybe there was some little blood and maybe could enter in my urethra , and finally, you recommend to get tested for thins incident??

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Transmission was not likely in this case. I do not think you need to be tested for this incident in particular. Also, the risk for transmission would be higher for him, since he was the one that was brushing his teeth, and could have created cuts or abrasions in his mouth that could have increased the risk of infection.

In health,

Richard

blood on jeans i wore to work
How often should I get tested after needle prick?