blood on jeans i wore to work

i noticed after i washed and dried my light colored pants that there was a dark circular stain on them. on closer examination i noticed clotted blood on the inside of the material where the stain was (ie side closest to my skin) and smooth stain on the outside of the material. i do suffer from severe dermititis and can sometime scratch and bleed due to it but do not normally bleed through my clothes. i am panicking as i wear these particular pants to work one day and work in a health care setting and am worried that someone else blood may have gotten on me and soaked thru to my skin and i dont remember if my skin was in tacked or not. i was helping out in drug and alcohol at the time with a very high incident rate of HEP C

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your clothing would have protected you from being infected with either HIV or Hep C. Also, HIV does not live well outside of the human body, and is not transmitted via casual contact like this.

In health,

Richard

Please respond doctor!! :(
Insertive oral sex