PLAYING IN HER VAGINA THEN IN MY PENIS

I MET UNKNOWN GIRL (NO HIV STATUS) , I FINGERED HER VAGINA UNTILL I FELT A FLUIDS IN MY HANDS , THEN SHE WASHED AND AGAIN SHE PLAYED IN HER VAGINA AND WITH THE SAME DAY PLAY WITH MY PENNIS FOR ERECTION .... IS THERE RISK TO GET HIV VIRUS ? AND NEED TO DO TEST ,,, RECENTLY I DID A TEST ( 0.03) NEGATIVE ,,,, KINDLY HELP ME AM SO TENSED AND NEEED TO CONTINUE MY LIFE WITHOUT PROBLEMS .... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE .. LOVE U ALL

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Digital penetration and mutual masturbation are both safer sex activities. The risk for HIV was low, you do not need to be tested for this incident.

In health,

Richard

can i get aids by drinking after someone ?
Please respond doctor!! :(