can i get aids by drinking after someone ?

hi, i drunked by accedent a cup that is full of blood after someone who have aids and my gum was bleeding and after one week of this i got oral thrush in my mouth does that mean i got it ?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

HIV is not readily transmitted though casual contact such as sharing drink-ware with an HIV positive person. It sounds like there were extenuating circumstances in this case i.e. the blood in the cup, and your bleeding gums.

You can go in for an antibody test at 90 days, with an initial test at 28 days if you wish. I am confident your result will be negative from this incident.

In health,

Richard

OraQuick - can I WOO HOO?
PLAYING IN HER VAGINA THEN IN MY PENIS