OraQuick - can I WOO HOO?
Jan 28, 2013
I received 3 negative results using OraQuick in-home test at 6 weeks, 9 weeks, and 12 weeks (84 days) post unprotected vaginal intercourse. Would you consider this to be a conclusive result given the time frame and testing method?
Any feedback is appreciated!
Response from Mr. Cordova
90 days is conclusive, although at 84 days I would not expect a negative result to change by 90 days. I do not think you need to test again for this incident.
As a matter of record, be sure to test for all STD's, including HIV, at least once a year, and preferably every six months. This should be happening regardless of specific incidences.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.