Massage parlour Visit & HIV, Stds Risk (Need Help!)

Hi Dr Cordova

I just visited massage parlour yesterday. I am naked with condom on and she only wearing underwear. We hug and I kissed and I sucked her breast on her bed. She does perform oral for me with my condom on.

I do French kiss too. I did touch her private part when she still with her underwear.

Later, I like to have sex. I undress her underwear and I use a new condom for sex. I did ejaculate after 3 minutes insert to her vaginal with condom. I tried not to any genital-genital condom. Only my penis which is covered by condom is insert to her vaginal.

I heard syphilis can transmitted through body and body contact

What is my risk for STDs and HIV? Does any action above put me to the risk?

I feel very worry now.

Which STDs I should test?

Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Syphilis is transmitted via skin-to-skin contact. Using a condom reduces the likelihood of transmission, but does not eliminate it. HIV and other STD's such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are transmitted via bodily fluids. Using a condom kept your fluids with you, and her fluids with her. Since the condom did not break, you were not at risk for STD's that are transmitted this way.

I do not think you need to best tested for this incident in particular. Please note, while I do not thin you need to be tested for this incident in particular, it is important that you are tested for all STD's, including HIV, at least once a year, preferably every months.

In health,

Richard

rapid test conclusive?
OraQuick - can I WOO HOO?