rapid test conclusive?
Jan 28, 2013
10.5 months after giving oral without ejaculation I had two tests on the same day: Insti rapid with negative result in one minute and then he did a clearview stat pak, also negative. Control dot and line were both present. I have also had several negative rapids prior to this within the 3 to 10 month time period. Am I conclusively negative?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Three months or later is considered conclusive. You are negative from this incident.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Erotic Massage
- Should I Get Tested After Oral Sex?
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.