Swollen lymph nodes, bacterial vaginosis

So i had unsafe sex with a guy (i'am a woman) a few times spread through a few months. after the second time of being with him i contracted Trichomonas. It has been a little over two months since then and at the beggining of january i had a rash in between my breasts but it was just itchy at first and then i developed a rash. not a day after the rash was gone did i get a swollen node under my left armpit which was gone in two days, my doctor did not see the rash or the node but thought it might have been an exema type of skin thing. but while that was all happening i had a ton of mouth sores in one after another and sometimes a few at the same time. i also have had BV for the past two months that won't go away with treatment.

now today, a few weeks after, i have two red swollen ones in my left armpit and one in my right, they both came on within hours of waking up and they hurt a lot when i touch them, even just putting my arm to my side.

I have not had a fever/sore throat or any type of flu like symptoms and nowhere else on my body did the nodes swell. I was wondering if this sounded at all like an HIV infection?

Also the last time i was tested was last November and was neg. but that was before my last time with him. SO i have to wait a little while to get tested again to be conclusive. i just don't want to worry over this and it may be nothing.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your symptoms alone do not sound like HIV. Swollen lymph nodes merely indicate that your immune system is mounting a response against something. Since you had unprotected sex with your partner an HIV test is certainly in order. You can get an accurate result at 90 days, and a preliminary result at 28 days. Given the BV infection, I will assume you are working with a doctor to resolve it. I would suggest discussing your other symptoms with him or her. They will be able to work with you to determine the cause. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

can I still have hiv after testing negative 6months after exposer
Conflicting opinions on window periods.