can I still have hiv after testing negative 6months after exposer
Jan 26, 2013
Hi dr I had an hiv rapid test report done 6months after possible exposer can it give me a false negative because I have been having symptoms like swollen gums and a sore throat plzzz answer
Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. Swollen gums and a sore throat have nothing to do with HIV. Any testing done at 90 days or later would be considered conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hole In Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Nipple Sucking Should I Get Test For HIV
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.