can I still have hiv after testing negative 6months after exposer
Jan 26, 2013
Hi dr I had an hiv rapid test report done 6months after possible exposer can it give me a false negative because I have been having symptoms like swollen gums and a sore throat plzzz answer
Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. Swollen gums and a sore throat have nothing to do with HIV. Any testing done at 90 days or later would be considered conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Casual Contact
- HIV Risk After Nipple Sucking
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Licking Anus
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.