Whats the risk of getting HIV for me.

I'm 15 and I'm health paranoid. Recently I shared ice-cream with a friend. He's the same age as me, and I'm not sure if he's HIV+. I know sharing won't transmit HIV, but what if he had an open cut/sore in his mouth and some of the blood got to me through the ice-cream. (Although it was vanilla and I didnt see any blood so it's not likely) Is it possible through this scenario I get HIV assuming he's HIV+? And what if I had a sore or cut I didn't know of had some blood in the ice-cream went into my mouth, will I get HIV from that scenario too? Please help I'm relaly nervous and should I get tested? Thanks.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. Transmission would not occur in a situation like this. HIV does not live well outside of the human body. Any virus present would be unable to infect you. You do not need to be tested. I would encourage you to check out our Prevention Section. It sounds like some information on HIV and how it is transmitted could be helpful for you. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

Why am still panicking !!!
can I still have hiv after testing negative 6months after exposer